Recently I was asked “10 Random Questions” by Kenya Foy of KG Edits. I was pleasantly surprise and excited to know someone wanted to know about me. It’s an honor. I answered honestly some personal things and had fun with it. While people was getting to know me, I was getting to know other bloggers and even found some who I must follow. Here’s 5 bloggers nominated and answered 10 random questions.
- Kenya of KG Edits, answered some personal questions before tagging me. The entertainment writer, who has been published in “Clutch” and “Tea & Breakfast,” talks about her worst and most embarrassing habit to the most used word in her vocabulary. Read more about Kenya here.
- Who tagged Kenya? Drea of The Drea Daily. The Chicago-based lifestyle blogger talks about the silliest nickname she was given to not having a bucket list. I recently came across her blog and I keep going back to her site because she inspires me. Read her ten answers here.
- Crissi (short for Crissinda) of CrissiUntangled.com talks about why she blogs to what she want to accomplish in 2015. I came across her blog through the “10 Questions Tag,” and I plan on reading more of what she has to say in 2015. Check out her answers here.
- Andrea S. Moore of Be-Quoted.com is known for the quote “Say something worth being repeated…or say nothing at all.” The healthcare professional and freelance writer came off of a hiatus to answer several questions about her personal life. She talked about everything from wanting to move out of the U.S. to how she spent her birthday zip lining in Mexico. Read more about Moore here.
- Briana Ford of Brianaford.com is another blogger that I am following because of the “10 Questions Tag.” She describes herself as a “The funniest nerd you’ll ever meet. ” And she talks about how restarting her blog as one of the happiest times of her life.