Some people have a list as long as 50 to 100 books that they want to read by the end of the year. I am not sure about all of that. If I happened to read 100 books this year, well kudos to me. I am sure that will mean I will have a lot to blog about and it may just inspire me to write my own book. However, there are some books that are in my collection that I want to read this year. The list is not long, but each book is something that I am looking forward to losing myself in.
- What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast: A Short Guide to Making Over Your Mornings – and Life by Laura Vanderkam. I learned about this e-book in a book review at The Drea Daily. While writing my book collection list, I downloaded a copy for myself. An hour and half later I was finished reading it. It was what I expected to read on how to spend your mornings. Yet, I learned a few things, some that I have plans to put in action. I already wake up early to go to work. Now I just have to wake up 15 minutes earlier to start a ritual that will help me start my day.
- Little Black Book of Rules for Curly Girls by Tameeka McNeil-Johnson & Candace Kelley. Of course you know I have to read this one. I interviewed Tameeka McNiel-Johnson – The Curl Whisperer and have sat in her chair a couple of times. So I am looking forward to some valuable hair care solutions.
- #GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso I started this book last year. For some reason I got distracted and did not finish it. It was a great read from what I read so far, so I must go back and finish it. I bought the digital copy but some books I think it’s better to have in the palm of my hand. I got to get a hard-copy.
- Stephen King | On Writing by . Another book that I started and did not finished, but I really enjoyed it while I was reading it. I just have to start it again. It inspired me to write.
- A Belle in Brooklyn by Demetria L. Lucas. I want to read it, because I read her recent book “Don’t Waste Your Pretty” and I enjoyed it, I did a review too.
- Turn it Loose by Britni Danielle I have my copy on Kindle and I am ready to read about a successful journalist that hates her life. I guess because I am curious how that can even be possible.
- Preseason Love by