Salmon is my favorite fish. It’s has been the fish that I take great pleasure in since I was young child, when my mother would grill salmon stakes on the stove. When it’s cook to perfection I am in heaven. It’s a fish best made lightly seasoned, the salmon taste can stand on its own. I love salmon so much that I am always experimenting with different ways to prepare it. I have fried it, baked it, and grilled it. I recently prepare salmon in lemon and butter baked. It was delicious and healthy, a win-win for a food-crave.
- Butter (unsalted)
- Virgin olive oil
- Powder ginger
- 2 Lemons
- Soak salmon in cool water with lemon juice for about 5 -10 minutes.
- Scrap fish scales off the skin of the salmon.
- Rinse the lemon juice water off with cool water.
- Lightly season salmon with salt, pepper, powder ginger and parsley. Squeeze 1 fresh lemon juice over the fish. Make sure all seeds are taken out.
- Let salmon sit for about 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven for 350°
- Cut up the second lemon into thin slices, put the slices on top of the fish.
- Put salmon into foil and cover it completely.
- Let the salmon cook until for about 30 minutes or until a light pink inside.